Monday, June 21, 2010

New Risers and Repairs completed

 I've been putting it off long enough... I finally finished up with the repairs from my low side in AR last year.  No major damage, mostly visual stuff.

Risers, etc

As I stated in my last 600RR repair update, I got a great deal on a tank cover.  I finally got a good deal on the left upper as well (~$50 shipped) so it was finally time to put the parts on the bike.  Also replaced the left frame slider, and both spools (no real damage there, just did em to switch to smaller spools).

 

I also ordered a set of HeliBars for the bike and figured I'd put them on today as well to improve my riding ergonomics.  Pretty impressed with them so far, and good clearances.

More pictures are here.

Comments

Name
URL
Email
Email address is not published
Remember Me
Comments

CAPTCHA Reload
Write the characters in the image above