Monday, June 21, 2010

New Risers and Repairs completed

I've been putting it off long enough... I finally finished up with the repairs from my low side in AR last year. No major damage, mostly visual stuff.As I stated in my last 600RR repair update, I got a great deal on a tank cover. I finally got a good deal on the left upper as well (~$50 shipped) so it was finally time to put the parts on the bike. Also replaced the left frame slider, and both spools (no real damage there, just did em to switch to smaller spools).I also ordered a set of HeliBars...

Read More "New Risers and Repairs completed"